Simply Amazing Cryotherapy
Frotox (rejuvenating face and neck treatment)
- As we age the dermal layer of our skin thins, and we produce less collagen thereby causing wrinkles and sagging of the skin
- The thermal shock of the Kaasen causes a micro trauma to the skin’s epidermal layer
- This micro trauma to the epidermal layer will result in a slowing down of the breakdown of collagen production and activates the collagen production in the epidermis, thereby increasing the firmness of the skin and reducing the appearance of wrinkles
Cryotherapy for Rosacea and Eczema
- Scientific studies indicate that using cryo stimulation to induce a thermal shock will normalize healing of the skin plaques for those with psoriasis and eczema
- Therefore reducing build-up of skin and dulls the receptors responsible for itching
- Additionally, it will reduce the inflammation and thus calm the immune response to that area
- Reduces inflammation in the dermis which reduces the formation of Keloids in scar treatments
Cryotherapy for acne reduction
- Helps with acne by reducing inflammation and research shows it may reduce the production of oily skin, thus reducing acne.
The effect is for the localized tissue to receive all it needs to rejuvenate, repair, and restore.
- Injured muscle tissue is relieved of systemic inflammation (at the optimum time as some inflammation is useful in the healing process) and fed with all the goodness and nutrients they need to recover faster.
- Aging and thinning skin is able to repair the basal cell layer to restore the supply of collagen, elastin, and hydration to regain a smoother, tighter appearance.
Cryotherapy for scalp rejuvenation and hair restoration
The Kaasen helps with hair rejuvenation by decreasing sebum (oil) production in hyperactive clients with high androgen production. It can also reduce inflammation and calm the immune system that is overactive and attacking the hair follicles in patients with autoimmune conditions. Additionally, it will increase blood flow to the scalp which increases nutrient delivery to the hair follicles.
Cryotherapy for pain
- The Kaasen helps with pain management and massage therapy by reducing the inflammation in the area
- Additionally, the brain will start to increase production of the feel-good hormones such as epinephrine, norepinephrine, and adrenaline
- The body will also start to increase its respiratory rate thereby increasing oxygen intake
- The blood vessels will then dilate to four times their resting size which helps with muscle relaxation causing the muscles to be up to 25% looser.
- Additionally, it reduces pain levels by slowing the synaptic communication between the nerves, as the hormones epinephrine, norepinephrine, and adrenaline bind to the receptors acting as an opioid medicine